Encore Azalea Autumn Majesty Shrub 2 Gallon
The Autumn Majesty Encore Azalea promises to bring bounties of beautiful blooms to your landscape! The Autumn Majesty produces rich semi-double, purple blooms that have a delicately ruffled appearance to them. Blooms first appear in the spring in an impressive display. Afterward, this Encore Azalea will continue the show by reblooming in summer and fall.
The eye-catching purple azalea blossoms rest atop vivid green foliage. New growth emerges a bright green before maturing to a deep green.
Try this purple blooming azalea as a foundation planting, accent, border, hedge, or container plant. However you use it, you really can’t go wrong!
- USDA zones 6a-9b
- Mature size 36 inches W x 42 inches
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Rhododendron ‘Robleza’ PP29770
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 2g 14-16 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.