Encore Azalea Autumn Carnation Shrub
$21.99 – $74.99
This heavy bloomer is covered with ruffled pink blooms in spring, summer and fall. The exceptional flowers are a perfect complement to the glossy leaves that are deep green in spring and summer, but turn purple in fall and winter. Perfect for containers, landscapes, and as accents!
- USDA zones 6-10
- Mature size 48″ W x 60″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Carnation® Rhododendron ‘Roblec’ PP15339
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping sizes – 1g 10-12 inches, 2g 14-16 inches, 3g 18-20 inches, 5g 22-24 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.