Encore Azalea Autumn Rouge Shrub
$21.99 – $74.99
With its beautiful dark green foliage upright growth and deep red-pink blooms, Autumn Rouge from the Encore Azalea Collection is well suited for backgrounds or hedges. In spring, summer and fall Autumn Rouge will produce an abundance of deep red-pink semi-double blooms. Encore Azalea are great for planting in the landscape or in container gardens!
- USDA zones 6-10
- Mature size 60″ W x 48″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 60 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Rouge® Rhododendron ‘Conlea’
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 10-12 inches, 2g 14-16 inches, 3g 18-20 inches, 5g 22-24 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.