Proven Winners Buddleia Pugster Amethyst Shrub
$42.99 – $74.99
This compact butterfly bush reaches just 2’/.6 m tall and wide but has the large, full flowers normally seen on a much larger plant. It blooms non-stop from early summer through frost with amethyst-toned flowers, each with a tiny yellow-orange eye in the center. Thanks to thick, sturdy stems, the Pugster® series offers vastly improved hardiness and winter survival over other types of dwarf butterfly bush.
Top reasons to grow Pugster Amethyst butterfly bush:
– Appealing light purple colored flowers, a light and cheery element in the landscape.
– It produces full-sized flowers on a compact, dwarf frame.
– Thick, sturdy stems ensure better winter hardiness in zone 5 than other dwarf butterfly bush.
– Fragrant Flower
– Continuous Bloom or Rebloomer
- USDA zones 5-10
- Mature size- 36″ W x 24″ H
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Pugster® Amethyst Butterfly BushBuddleia x
- Ships Dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Arrive shipping height- 2 Gallon 12-18 inches, 5 Gallon 20-24 inches