Proven Winners Center Stage Pink Crape Myrtle 2 Gallon
Gardening just got a lot more interesting! Center Stage™ Pink crape myrtle brings the drama with its brilliantly colored hot pink flowers and intense reddish-black foliage. Thanks to its great mildew resistance and vigorous habit, you’ll spend a lot more time enjoying and do a lot less worrying.
Top reasons to grow Center Stage™ Coral crape myrtle in your garden:
– Earlier bloom time than conventional varieties.
– Peppy pink flowers with cheery yellow stamens.
– Vigorously growing and freely flowering – just sit back and enjoy.
- USDA zones 7-9
- Mature size 96 inches W x 72-144 inches H
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 96 inches
- Botanical Name – Center Stage™ Pink Crape myrtle Lagerstroemia indica
- Low maintenance
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 12-18 inches