Proven Winners Bobo Hydrangea Shrub
$36.99 – $74.99
Loads of flowers on a tiny plant!
This dwarf panicle hydrangea will turn heads! Bobo hydrangea is engulfed by large white flowers in summer. The flowers are held upright on strong stems, and continue to grow and lengthen as they bloom. No flopping, unlike some panicle hydrangeas! As blooms age, they turn pink.
It is compact and dwarf in habit, and the flowers cover every inch of the plant right down to the ground.
- USDA zones 3-8
- Mature size- 36-48 inches W x 30-36 inches H
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Bobo® Hydrangea paniculata ‘ILVOBO’ USPP 22,782, Can 4,910
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 2 gallon12-16 inches, 5 gallon 18-24 inches