Encore Azalea Autumn Bonfire Shrub
$21.99 – $74.99
A fast-growing dwarf azalea, Autumn Bonfire glows with numerous, true red, semi-double and single blooms. Encore Azaleas enrich garden designs, combining well with other plants. Landscape options become easy and eye-catching when including Encore Azaleas.
- USDA zones 6-10
- Mature size 42″ W x 36″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 42 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Bonfire™ Rhododendron ‘Robleza’ PP29770
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 10-12 inches, 3g 18-20 inches, 5g 22-24 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.