First, determine a suitable planting location. Then, dig a hole 3x as wide as the root ball of your plant. This makes it easier for your Blueberry to root in the surrounding soil. The hole should be deep enough that your plant will sit evenly or slightly above the ground around it. Next, mix your native soil with a bag or two of good quality garden soil or composted manure. Backfill the hole with the soil mixture around your plant. Afterward, water your new planting 2-3 times per week for the first growing season.
Bushel and Berry Blueberry, Jelly Bean 2 gallon
Jelly Bean® has large, flavorful blueberries mid-summer that taste like homemade sweet blueberry jelly. The foliage is unlike other blueberries and has unique, elongated, green leaves with highlights of red in cooler climates. Try a mini-hedge along a pathway, in the landscape or in decorative patio containers.
- USDA zones 4-8
- Mature Size- 1-2 feet high x 1-2 feet wide
- Recommended Spacing – 24 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-14 inches
There are no reviews yet.