Blueberry, Biloxi 2.5 Quart
Biloxi yields abundant crops medium size berries with a mild, sweet flavor. Its upright bush habit makes it a great landscape plant. They grow 5 ft. to 6 ft. tall with green foliage and a long harvest period. Include at least 2 different varieties for cross-pollination and fruiting (any 2 varieties will do, regardless of ripening time) when planting.
- USDA zones 6-10
- Mature size 36-48 inches W x 60-72 inches H
- Recommended Spacing – 36 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 8-12 inches
Tip: Be careful not to plant them too deeply. The root ball should be just below the surface (one-quarter to one-half inch).
- Dig holes twice as wide and twice as deep as the roots of the plant.
- Space bushes 3-4 feet apart in a row, with at least 8 feet between rows.
- Set the bush in the hole with the root ball just below the surface and its roots spread out. Pack the hole tightly with soil.