• Water before planting
• Plant in shade to part sun
• Dig hole 3X the width of pot
• Backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
• Water and add more soil if needed
• Mulch plants
FIRST EDITIONS Hydrangea Little Hottie Shrub 2 Gallon
This little hydrangea is extremely compact with great branching, and is much easier to manage in production. Deep green leaves are a beautiful backdrop for the late summer flowers that are held up on strong and sturdy stems. Born in a tight cluster, the blossoms are initially green and open to a creamy white. As evening temperatures drop in the fall, the petals turn antique shades of white and pink. The small size, reduced need for pruning, and large flowers make this an ideal choice for smaller landscapes where larger
traditional panicle hydrangeas won’t fit.
Top Reasons to love Little Hottie!
- USDA zones 3-8
- Mature size 36-60″ W x 36-60″ H
- Full sun to part shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name – Little Hottie® 549, Hydrangea paniculata ‘Bailpanone’ PP32
- Low maintenance
- Blooms are perfect for cut flowers
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 2g 10-16 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?