The Double Knock Out Tree® Rose Plant with Vibrant Cherry Red Blooms 3 Gallon
The Double Knock Out® Rose represents the next generation in the family of The Knock Out® Roses. The full double flowers look just like a classic rose. A maintenance-free rose that continually produces self-cleaning bright pink double flowers with a slight spicy fragrance. Unsurpassed resistance to black spot and downy mildew leaf diseases. This vibrant red blooming tree is perfect for containers, as accents and in landscapes!
- USDA zones 5-11
- Mature size 36-48″ H x 24″ W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss winter and new growth in spring
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: ‘Radtko’ PP 16,202 CPBR 3,104
- Ships Dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 3g 36-44 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
1: Pick a Sunny Place to Plant Your rose bush will need at least 6-8 hours of sun each day, so choose a sunny spot to plant.
2: Dig a Large Hole Dig a hole slightly larger than the container. Work the soil at the bottom of the hole with your shovel so that it’s loose and aerated.
3: Remove Rose from its Container Remove the Knock Out® Rose from its container. Use your hands to gently loosen the roots at the bottom of the plant.
4: Plant your Rose in Ground Place plant in the hole ensuring that the base of the plant is level with the soil.
5: Fill in Soil around Plant
Add soil back to the hole around the plant. Crumble the soil so that it is nice and aerated. If desired, mulch around plant.
6: Water Rose until Established Water your Knock Out® Rose thoroughly around the base of the plant allowing it to soak in. Repeat as necessary. For the next couple of weeks, check in and water the plant as needed to ensure it stays healthy.