The Sunny Knock Out® Rose Plant with Bright Yellow Blooms
$24.99 – $47.99
This Sunny Knock Out rose is one of the more fragrant members of the family. It continually produces bright yellow flowers that fade quickly to a pastel cream color that has a slightly more upright habit. The yellow color stays more intense during cooler times of the year. Unsurpassed resistance to black spot and downy mildew leaf diseases. The rounded, bushy, well-behaved form is excellent for use as a low hedge or accent!
- USDA zones 4-11
- Mature size 36-60″ W x 36-48″ H
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36-60 inches
- Botanical Name: ‘Radsunny’ PP 18,562 CPBR 4,875
- Ships Dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 8-12 inches, 2g 14-18 inches 3g 16-20
1: Pick a Sunny Place to Plant Your rose bush will need at least 6-8 hours of sun each day, so choose a sunny spot to plant.
2: Dig a Large Hole Dig a hole slightly larger than the container. Work the soil at the bottom of the hole with your shovel so that it’s loose and aerated.
3: Remove Rose from its Container Remove the Knock Out® Rose from its container. Use your hands to gently loosen the roots at the bottom of the plant.
4: Plant your Rose in Ground Place plant in the hole ensuring that the base of the plant is level with the soil.
5: Fill in Soil around Plant
Add soil back to the hole around the plant. Crumble the soil so that it is nice and aerated. If desired, mulch around plant.
6: Water Rose until Established Water your Knock Out® Rose thoroughly around the base of the plant allowing it to soak in. Repeat as necessary. For the next couple of weeks, check in and water the plant as needed to ensure it stays healthy.