- Plant in well-drained soil rich in organic matter, such as well-decomposed compost.
- Incorporate a slow release fertilizer at 1/2 the label rates into the soil when you plant
- An alternative way to fertilize is to apply water-soluble fertilizer at 1/3 the label rates, as needed; do not over fertilize.
- Plant in full sun or part shade
- Mulch if desired to help retain soil moisture, water if under severe drought conditions.
- Water until when daily until established
Celosia Dragons Breath Annual 2.5 quart
Dragon’s Breath celosia is hot. This exciting new addition to any garden or landscape boasts unique maroon-red foliage and blazing-red, long-lasting plumes of color. Dragon’s Breath makes a striking addition to containers, gardens and landscapes. It pairs extremely well as a centerpiece in mixed containers or as a dramatic wave of color in the landscape!
- USDA zones 8-10
- Mature size 24 inches H and 16 inches W
- Full sun to part shade; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 16 inches
- Average shipping height 8-12 inches
- Botanical name – Celosia Plumose
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?