Proven Winners Hibiscus Paraplu Pink Ink Shrub 2 Gallon
Summer belongs to bold, blooming plants, and Paraplu Pink Ink hibiscus is definitely that! This hybrid rose of Sharon spends summers bedecked with very large, very showy white and pink flowers. The star-like pink eye at the center of each bloom makes for a dazzling effect. Even though each individual flower lasts only one sweet summer day, the plant makes lots of buds for long-lasting color you can enjoy for months every season. Deep green foliage and an upright-yet-graceful habit make this rose of Sharon suitable for specimen plantings, flower gardens, even a showy hedge.
Top reasons to plant Paraplu Pink Ink rose of Sharon:
– Flowers are larger and showier than conventional roses of Sharon.
– Elegant, graceful habit that moves in the breeze – not stiff and awkward like other roses of Sharon.
– Low maintenance and long blooming so you can enjoy the season.
- USDA zones 5a-9b
- Mature Sizes- 60-96 inches H and 48-60 inches W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: Paraplu Pink Ink® Hibiscus x ‘Minsywhi07’ USPP 32,761, Can PBRAF
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 12-18 inches