First, determine a suitable planting location. Then, dig a hole 3x as wide as the root ball of your plant. This makes it easier for your Blueberry to root in the surrounding soil. The hole should be deep enough that your plant will sit evenly or slightly above the ground around it. Next, mix your native soil with a bag or two of good quality garden soil or composted manure. Backfill the hole with the soil mixture around your plant. Afterward, water your new planting 2-3 times per week for the first growing season.
Bushel and Berry Blackberry, Baby Cakes 2 gallon
Baby Cakes is a dwarf and thornless blackberry plant. It’s compact habit makes it perfect for patio pots. In summer, large berries present in fire-work like displays of fruit. In most reasons, this blackberry will produce twice in one season. Perfect for containers, landscapes and as accents!
- USDA zones 4-8
- Mature Size- 3-4 feet high x 3-4 feet wide
- Recommended Spacing – 36 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-14 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
There are no reviews yet.