Southern Living Plant Collection Blueberry, Hello Darlin 2 gallon
Fragrant blooms arrive early in spring followed by large amounts of delicious bounties of medium-sized, firm blueberries rich in flavor and antioxidants! One of the best aspects of this blueberry is its controlled, upright growth habit that matures to 4-5’ H x 3-4’ W. Therefore, it’s easy to work into any size of landscape!
- USDA zones 7-9
- Mature Size- 4-5 feet high x 3-4 feet wide
- Recommended Spacing – 36 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-14 inches
Tip: Be careful not to plant them too deeply. The root ball should be just below the surface (one-quarter to one-half inch).
- Dig holes twice as wide and twice as deep as the roots of the plant.
- Space bushes 3-4 feet apart in a row, with at least 8 feet between rows.
- Set the bush in the hole with the root ball just below the surface and its roots spread out. Pack the hole tightly with soil.