Encore Azalea Autumn Starburst Shrub 2 Gallon
The Autumn Starburst Encore Azalea is an azalea you won’t regret planting! The Encore Starburst produces bicolor coral pink blossoms with bold white margins. These gorgeous flowers emerge in the greatest numbers during a massive initial spring bloom. Afterward, they will produce 2-3 more slightly smaller reblooms before the onset of winter. With warmer zones having the potential to see even more bloom cycles!
The Autumn Starburst Encore Azalea produces glossy and rounded oval leaves. This bright green foliage remains evergreen all year long. Therefore, your landscape will never be bare with this azalea!
Use this pink and white blooming azalea in your landscape or garden as a specimen, accent, low hedge or foundation. Furthermore, it shines in container plantings, whether as a mixed container or a standalone.
- USDA zones 6a-10a
- Mature size 42 inches W x 36 inches
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 42 inches
- Botanical Name: Rhododendron ‘Robleze’ PPAF
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 2g 14-16 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.