Blueberry, Duke 2.5 Quart
Duke is known both for its early season fruit, which is large with a firm, crisp texture, and its high yield of berries. The fruit has a tangy, sweet, delicate flavor. This blueberry bush is an attractive plant with white, pink-tinged flowers in the spring; large, light blue berries in the summer; and vibrant yellow and orange fall foliage. It is a great plant to use for landscape design, as well as in the garden or berry patch. This bush can grow up to six feet tall at maturity. While self-pollinating, this variety benefits from cross-pollination with other cultivars, producing even larger yields.
- USDA zones 4-7
- Mature Size- 48-72″ H x 48-72″ W
- Recommended Spacing – 48 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 8-12 inches
Out of stock
Irma G –
Arrived quick & healthy.
Will be back to order more for forming a larger patch this season!