Azalea, Stewartstonian 2.25 Gallon
This beautiful show stopping azalea produces stunning orange-red flowers about 2 to 4 inches in size each spring! Butterflies are drawn to the big orange-red flower clusters and the lush green foliage shines in the garden through winter. Each flower has about 10 long stamens, adding to the delicate beauty of the orange-red blooms. For a showstopper, year-round hedge, plant several of the shrubs along a garden border, sidewalk, driveway or before low structures!
- USDA zones 5-8
- Mature size 4-5 feet W x 4-5 feet H
- Recommended Spacing – 48 inches
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Partial sun
- Blooms orange-red flowers in spring
- Average shipping height – 2.25g 14-18 inches
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.