Plant your daylily roots in average well-drained soil in a sun to part sun location. Flowers appear on stems and last just 1 day, hence the name daylily. Snap or cut off spent blooms at the stem to promote re-blooming. Deadheading is the key to abundant blooms as it keeps the daylily from putting energy into seed production. Once all the blooms on a stem are finished, you may cut back the stem to keep your plant looking tidy. Pollinator favorites, hummingbirds and butterflies are frequent visitors.
Stella De Oro Daylily Perennial Plant 1 Gallon
Stella de Oro re-blooming daylily brightens up the summer days with ruffle-edged, bell-shaped golden flowers. At 10 in. to 12 in. tall they are a perfect addition to a perennial bed, or along a path or border.
- USDA zones 3-9
- Mature size 10-12″ W x 10-12″ H
- Full sun to part shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Plant in the spring, summer, or fall
- Low maintenance
- Plants ship dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 12-18 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
I really loved the packaging that these came in. All of them arrived on time and ready to plant.