Proven Winners Hydrangea Let’s Dance Rave Shrub 2 Gallon
Love purple? Love hydrangeas? Let’s Dance Rave hydrangea is the perfect pick!
Let’s Dance Rave is simply one of the best rebloomers ever introduced! That means that it blooms on old wood in early summer, then as it continues to grow, it keeps making new flower buds for more blooms in the following weeks. The big, bold blooms may be a deep saturated pink in neutral to basic/alkaline soil and an intriguing violet in acidic conditions. Glossy, dark green foliage resists disease for a picture-worthy performance, year after year.
Top reasons to grow Let’s Dance Rave hydrangea:
– Developed in Michigan for improved cold climate performance
– Handsome, disease-resistant foliage
– Purple flowers on a reblooming hydrangea
- USDA zones 5-9
- Mature size 24-36″ W x 24-36″ H
- Full sun to part sun
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Recommended spacing 24 inches
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Low maintenance
- Botanical Name – Let’s Dance® Rave® Hydrangea macrophylla ‘SMNHMSIGMA’ USPP 26,929, Can 5,628
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height- 2 Gallon 12-18 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?