Proven Winners Hibiscus Lil Kim Violet Shrub 2 Gallon
Dwarf rose of Sharon with vivid violet flowers!
This purple form of the dwarf Lil’ Kim® rose of Sharon is perfect for containers and smaller gardens. It has the same compact habit but with plum-violet flowers accented by a red eye. The large – up to 3″ across – flowers are very striking against the dark, glossy foliage and are held up by very strong stems. Deep green foliage and an upright-yet-graceful habit make this rose of Sharon suitable for specimen plantings, flower gardens, even a showy hedge.
- USDA zones 5a-9b
- Mature Sizes- 36-48 inches H and 36-48 inches W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Lil’ Kim® Violet Hibiscus syriacus ‘SHIMRV24’ USPP 26,374, Can PBRAF
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 12-18 inches