Chrysanthemum Purple, Yellow, White (Mum) Plant 13 inch Decorative Pot
Chrysanthemums (mums) are one of the most popular fall garden flowers. They reliably deliver a burst of color in containers, landscapes, and gardens. This hardy perennial is an easy addition to give a gorgeous pop of color in your fall garden landscape.
- USDA zones 4-9
- Mature size 24-36″ W x 24-36″ H
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- For best results, select a spot in full sun away from trees and big shrubs and maintain good air circulation around the plants
- Bright purple, yellow and white flowers with dark green foliage
- Average shipping height – 12-16 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
For best results, select a spot in full sun away from trees and big shrubs.
Soil needs to be well-drained and evenly moist soil. Mums do not like standing water and will quickly rot if left too wet. Add aged manure or compost to the soil.
Plant the mum in the ground or container at the same depth as it was grown in the pot.
Plant mums 24 to 36 inches apart.
Maintain good air circulation around plants.
Add mulch around the mum to conserve soil moisture and to keep weeds out.
Soak the soil deeply when watering. Avoid getting water on the leaves.
Don’t cut back mums when tidying up flower beds in the winter. The dead growth insulates the roots. Cut off the dead stems and leaves when you see the first green shoots in the spring.