Thrives in average, well-drained soils. Water deeply, regularly in first growing season to establish root system. Once established in the landscape, reduce frequency; continue to water container plants regularly. Space 2 to 3 ft. apart as groundcover. Fertilize in spring. Remove spent flowers for a tidy appearance. Prune topiary form regularly to maintain size and shape.
Chapel Hill Lantana Annual 1 Gallon
Chapel Hill Yellow produces clusters of primrose yellow flowers from spring to fall. A very low spreading plant that attracts butterflies and other pollinators. It is sure to brighten up gardens and easily lends itself to use as a groundcover in the garden and landscape or spilling from large containers!
- USDA zones 8-11
- Mature size 24-36 inches W x 16-18 inches H
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 24 inches
- Botanical Name: Lantana ‘Chapel Hill Yellow’
- Average shipping height – 1g 8-10 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
There are no reviews yet.